What is yours you'll never lose, and what's ahead may shine

Friday, August 28, 2015

my first job ever, Cikgu Zati

Assalam.
hello readers.

well, how's your days? interesting? or borrriinnngggg???
 well, my days are quite interesting. :)

yup, for your information, i just finished my study as a student of degree in biology. and my convocation will be held next year in May, insyaAllah.

therefore, i've been unemployed for almost two months. but, recently, last monday (24th August 2015), alhamdulillah, i've started my part time as a teacher in pre-school for kids 5 years and 6 years old. so, i would like to share stories and my first experience ever as a teacher.

well, my first expectation, these kids are cute and so easy to control.
but but but but but, i was so so so wrong!
hahahahahahaaaaaa

kids nowadays are so so so hyperactive! so hard for me-that-never-have-this-experience. first word i said, they listened. but, next words, no more listening instead, questioning, playing, shouting, fighting, crying and bla bla bla.

what can i do, smile and laugh . u know why?? because they are so cute!!! (for a few secs. but, then, oh no. what to do ya allah) hahahaha.
but, at the same time, i have to think how to control the situation.

after introducing my name, they started to throw a tantrum. i asked them quickly what they have for their breakfast. then, they answered so loud and happy. and some of them asked me tons of question at the same time. just imagine how's the situation in my class.

"cikgu, saya ada kucing. dia comel."
"cikgu, Adif buat saya"
"cikgu, saya nk minum air"
"cikgu, saya nk pergi tandas"
"cikgu, adik saya demam chickenpox. kesian dia. "

 then, i figured out that they like to tell a story too.
not forgotten, kid that dont want to study and keep sulking and keep crying.

oh my life.
hectic.
keep shouting.
i realised.
i learn how to control my tempered, and how to attract the kids.
TEACHER. not an easy job. yup, now i know.


i'll try to figure out more this weekend the way to control these kids.
i probably have one interesting way to attract their attention. if this way give positive feedback, i'll tell uolss next time. hahaha. pray for me.

i hope, you, readers can share some tips for me.
who knows, the tips may be absolutely excellent solution for me. insyaAllah
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment