What is yours you'll never lose, and what's ahead may shine

Thursday, July 26, 2018

Life Is Unpredictable


~JASMINE~

His name is Shahir. I used to call him Shah A simple nickname. We were best friend since we were 9 years old. I still remember the first time he came to our school. He and his family just moved here because his father got promoted.

Everyone was so excited when our class teacher told us about the new student. The girl students screamed and jumped excitedly. I don’t understand why they were behaving like that. They haven’t seen him yet. I sat still on my chair and keep staring at those silly girls.

“Tok tok”, the sound of our class door was knocked by someone. Everyone got freeze especially the girls just now. And some of them even stand on a chair to see who the person is.

“Assalamualaikum.” the first word came out from his mouth.

“Waalaikumussalam” Puan Marina answered. While the other girls made a sound that I hate the most.

“Ohhhhhh myyyyy” I bet that you have heard those sounds exactly like how you meet Selena Gomez or Justin Bieber. Nah. You know how their pitch was.

“Come in. Don’t be shy. I’m not gonna eat you.” Puan Marina made all the class laughed. She just wants to make him less nervous. If it was me, I might be shyer and only looked on the floor.
 He walked slowly and carefully towards Puan Marina. He looked different than what I have thought in my mind just now. I imagined he was tall, with cap on, looked rugged, wore sneakers and had a white skin. But I was definitely wrong. Then I remembered my mom has told me once, “Don’t judge a book by its cover”.

So, how does he look actually? Truthfully, he really makes my heart thumped so hard just as it can burst out anytime. I felt hot, my nerves wrecking and my jaws opened. And I don’t realize that I had just made that reaction.

He looks so fine. His height are average as normal boy in my class (quite taller actually). His skin is not too tanned or too white. His hair is black and shines. I bet he always go to a saloon, had a hair treatment. Most important, he is wearing glasses. Truthfully, he is my type kinda boys looking.
OMG!! Is this called love in a first sight???


to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment