What is yours you'll never lose, and what's ahead may shine

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Arts 1#

Again, i changed title of my blog.

ARTS AND ZATI.

I hope all of you feel the excitement as i am with this title. Hehehe.

Well, truthfully, i am not so good in arts. But, i love arts. I love to draw. Most of the time, i draw a human portrait. But now, i tried to play with colors. I was afraid to play with colors because i afraid that i cannot use the eraser to redo my mistakes. But you know what, i was wrong. Playing with brushes and colors are awesome and more interesting.

Now i know why one of my friend had asked me to make it colorful. Because it makes my arts more alive and pretty.hehehe.

Well, again, i hope you guys love to read my blog. And also share any tips about arts. It's a big pleasure for me to get those advices from the more experts in arts.hehehe



*my random doodle-ing

No comments:

Post a Comment